Terms and Conditions – Win a New Zealand AgriFood Week Package
Terms and Conditions for the ‘Win a New Zealand AgriFood Week 2020 Prize Package’ run in conjunction with NZME.
By entering the ‘Win a New Zealand AgriFood Week 2020 Prize Package’ competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
This competition will be conducted via Facebook and can only be entered by filling in your name, email address and phone number via the Facebook competition page between Thursday 27 February and Monday 9 March, with winners drawn on Tuesday 10 March at 3pm.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Central Economic Development Agency Ltd (CEDA) and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition and for future marketing and communications around New Zealand AgriFood Week and other related CEDA events.
- The Promoter is the Central Economic Development Agency, 478 Main Street East, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- The winner will be announced via the https://www.facebook.com/NZAgriFoodWeek/ page and contacted via email or phone number as provided on the entry form. The winner must make contact within 72 hours of being announced to ensure adequate redemption time.
- If the winner fails to contact the promoter within 72 hours, a redraw will take place to ensure that the prize is awarded.
- Only one competition entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be selected randomly by a computer process that produces a verifiably random result from those valid entries received during the competition period.
- The winner’s name will be published on both the NZAgriFoodWeek Facebook Page and The Country Facebook Page.
- The promotion is only open to individuals 18 years or over.
- Staff and immediate families of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Any incidental costs associated with claiming the prizes, are the responsibility of the winner.
- There will be one winner. The prize consists of:
- return flights to Palmerston North from any domestic terminal in New Zealand up to the value of $1,000 (incl.gst).
- twin share accommodation for one night only on 17 March 2020 at the Distinction Palmerston North Hotel.
- two tickets to the Plate of Origin Dinner.
- two tickets to ASB Perspective 2025 & Provenance Breakfast.
- two tickets to AgResearch Presents: Our Food. Our Future.
- a New Zealand AgriFood Week prize pack, including locally sourced products, vouchers and more.
- Travel dates are between 17-18 March 2020.
- The accommodation will be twin-share at the Distinction Palmerston North Hotel.
- Any travel costs once in Palmerston North will be at the winner’s expense.
- The prize is as stated, and all supplementary costs or incidentals are at the Winner’s expense.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter is under no obligation to provide a substitute prize.
- The Promoter’s decision, including any decisions as to prize distribution, is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim suffered or brought by an entrant:
- whilst undertaking any travel connected with their entry into the Competition;
- in the participation in any Prize
- as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; or
- due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person.
- The winner of this competition agrees to adhere to all third-party terms and conditions when claiming and using the prize package.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to the use of their name, images and/or audio and visual obtained throughout the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, the entrants agree to have their email address supplied to New Zealand AgriFood Week and communicated to via the New Zealand AgriFood Week’s eNewsletter.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.
If you have any questions related to this competition, please contact [email protected]